Staying true to its dedication of providing relief to the skin, Embryolisse has formulated its latest solution with the most careful selection of ingredients - The Lait-Creme Sensitive, suitable for both sensitive skin and even infants.
A CULT FAVOURITE, REINVENTED
With exactly the same benefits as the Embryolisse cult favourite Lait-Creme Concentre, the Lait-Creme Sensitive is developed as a new hypoallergenic formula that is catered to sensitive skin in adults, children and newborns alike. It is specially formulated to soothe, nourish and moisturize delicate skin which reacts to the tiniest trigger, and needs the most tender care.
As most fragrance inducers can potentially incite skin irritation or allergies, the Lait-Creme Sensitive is formulated specifically fragrance free, making it ideal for sensitive infants and children, whom may have particular olfactory preferences. What remains then is the comforting scent of the natural extracts.
And of course, the Lait-Creme Sensitive has been meticulously tested under Dermatological and Paediatric control, to ensure that it is tailored to tender skin and infants.
SILKY SOFT FEEL
A light and milky solution, this soothing skincare glides easily upon applicationto moisturize tired skin. Even the most tactile-sensitive skin can’t help but be addicted to it’s silky-soft, non-greasy feel.
The Lait-Creme Sensitive is indeed as refreshing as its standard counterpart, remaining the creamy formula that gives your skin the nourishment, hydration and skin relief that it needs. Even with its additional hypoallergenic properties, it retains its counterpart’s consistency.
TIPS AND TRICKS
- Apply to clean skin as a day and night skincare facial moisturizer.
- Apply a thick layer to the skin for 15 minutes or more as a mask, especially when your skin starts showing signs of dehydration, tightness or tiredness.
- Apply a comfortable layer as a make-up primer to enhance your complexion and to have confidence in longer-lasting makeup.
- Gently removes makeup and impurities when utilized as a makeup remover using a cotton pad.
- Works great as an after shave to calm irritated skin.
- Apply as a soothing balm to cure skin irritations or even as a body lotion, rejuvenating weary skin.